Dr. Joseph Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Smith, MD is a oncology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Dallas Co Hp Parkland Mem. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Urology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Urology.
- Dallas Co Hp Parkland Mem, Residency Hospital
- L D S Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ut Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Urology1301 Medical Center Dr Ste 3823, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Great Doctor listens and is very calm and professional. I was a prostate cancer patient getting a second opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Urinary System Neoplasms.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 1301 Medical Center Dr Ste 3823, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.