Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reinhardt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joseph Reinhardt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Reinhardt completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Integral Nuclear Associates@bel Air and is affiliated with UM Harford Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reinhardt is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integral Nuclear Associates@bel Air520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Ste 205, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (410) 879-4590
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reinhardt?
Dr. Reinhardt is best in class. I have been a patient for several years and I trust him above any physician I see. He is competent, thorough and no nonsense with a great bedside manner. He is very down to earth and exceptional at treating issues. He has my trust and I follow his guidance without question.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reinhardt frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Reinhardt's office is located at 520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Ste 205, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reinhardt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health