Dr. Messina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Messina, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Messina completed a residency at St Vincent'S Hospital. He currently practices at Seneca Center and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Messina is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- St Vincent'S Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- St Vincents Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1966
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fletcher Allen Health Careinc1 S Prospect St, Burlington, VT 05401 Existing Patients: (802) 847-3333
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Messina?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Messina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Messina's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Messina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Messina frequently treats Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), Drug and Alcohol Dependence, and Group Psychotherapy.
Dr. Messina's office is located at 1 S Prospect St, Burlington, VT 05401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Vermont Medical Center