Dr. Kwentus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Kwentus, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Jackson, MS. Dr. Kwentus completed a residency at Georgetown University. He currently practices at Hines Behavioral Health Svs and is affiliated with Merit Health Central. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kwentus is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1982
- National Naval Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hines Behavioral Health Svs
Hinds Behavioral3450 Highway 80 W, Jackson, MS 39209 Existing Patients: (601) 321-2400
Precise3531 Lakeland Dr Ste 1060, Flowood, MS 39232 Existing Patients: (601) 420-5810
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kwentus?
This is the most supportive place I’ve ever been
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Kwentus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kwentus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kwentus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kwentus frequently treats Psychotic Disorders, Addiction & Substance Abuse, and Personality Disorders.
Dr. Kwentus' office is located at 3450 Highway 80 W, Jackson, MS 39209. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Merit Health Central
- Merit Health Rankin
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center