Dr. Joseph Davis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Joseph Davis, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Huntersville, NC. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Medical Center of Central Georgia. He currently practices at Mecklenburg Medical Group and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical Center of Central Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Medical Center of Central Georgia, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mecklenburg Medical Group
Mecklenburg Medical Group16455 Statesville Rd Ste 200, Huntersville, NC 28078 Existing Patients: (704) 302-8600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davis frequently treats Limb Cramp, Diabetes Type 2, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Davis' office is located at 16455 Statesville Rd Ste 200, Huntersville, NC 28078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center