Dr. Caplan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Caplan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Peoria, AZ. Dr. Caplan completed a residency at Toronto Western Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiac Solutions and is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caplan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UCLA Wadsworth, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Toronto Western Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Fellowship in Cardiology at Wadsworth VA Hospital, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiac Solutions13128 N 94th Dr Ste 100, Peoria, AZ 85381 Existing Patients: (623) 876-8816
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caplan?
Dr. Caplan does not just look for income-- he watched my wife for several visits due to her family history--- then told her she didn't need to return! For me, an earlier cardiologist looked at my EKG and shouted, " You have had a heart attack."But, Dr. Caplan looked at test data and told me that I only have effects from aging, and will follow-up yearly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caplan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Caplan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Caplan's office is located at 13128 N 94th Dr Ste 100, Peoria, AZ 85381. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caplan speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center