Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (218) 461-0950, and for other questions, call (218) 786-3337.
Dr. Josefino Diaz, MD
New Patient(218) 264-4111
Dr. Josefino Diaz, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Diaz completed a residency at University Chicago. He currently practices at Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building and is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Diaz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building
Essentia Health-Duluth Clinic 1st Street Building420 E 1st St, Duluth, MN 55805 Call
- University Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1999
- St Louis U, Baguio City, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Diaz?
I changed to Dr. Diaz after being dissatisfied with my previous physician. I wish I had come to Dr. Diaz years ago. He is a caring involved doctor willing to spend the time with you, explain things clearly, go over test results line by line and set goal to make you a healthier person.
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Hospital-Superior
- Essentia Health-Virginia
- St. Luke's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Diaz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Josefino Diaz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Diaz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Diaz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Diaz frequently treats Gout, Obesity, and Overweight.
Dr. Diaz's office is located at 420 E 1st St, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.