Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Jose Urdaneta, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Urdaneta completed a residency at Good Samaratin Hosp. He currently practices at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Urdaneta is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Good Samaratin Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Good Samaratin Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Kansas / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Choice of Arizona
- MercyCare Health Plans
- Phoenix Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013 Existing Patients: (602) 530-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Urdaneta?
Dr. Urdaneta was such a wonderful help during my husband's lung transplant. His ability to understand, listen, and laugh with us was instrumental in our getting through this trying time. I so appreciate his commitment to transplant patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Urdaneta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Urdaneta frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Drug-Induced Mental Disorders, and Phobia.
Dr. Urdaneta's office is located at 350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Urdaneta speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center