Dr. Tongol has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jose Tongol, MD is a hematology specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Tongol completed a residency at Woodhull Med Ctr-Mental Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at Phoebe Putney Cncr Ctr Hem/Onc and is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tongol is board certified in Hematology.
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Woodhull Med Ctr-Mental Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Woodhull Med Ctr-Mental Hlth Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Manila Ctrl U, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phoebe Putney Cncr Ctr Hem/Onc
Phoebe Putney Cncr Ctr Hem/Onc427 W 3rd Ave Ste 100, Albany, GA 31701 Existing Patients: (229) 312-7141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tongol?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jose Tongol, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tongol's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tongol accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tongol frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Blood Disorders, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Tongol's office is located at 427 W 3rd Ave Ste 100, Albany, GA 31701. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Phoebe Sumter Medical Center