Call (954) 884-0111 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jose Soler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Margate, FL. Dr. Soler completed a residency at Overlook Hosp. He currently practices at Heart Group of South Florida and is affiliated with University Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soler is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Coll Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Overlook Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Overlook Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Group of South Florida
Heart Group of South Florida5901 Colonial Dr Ste 302, Margate, FL 33063 Existing Patients: (954) 884-0111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soler?
Caring Professional! Need to talk
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Soler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jose Soler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soler frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Tricuspid Valve Disease, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Soler's office is located at 5901 Colonial Dr Ste 302, Margate, FL 33063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soler speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- Westside Regional Medical Center