Dr. Evangelista has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jose Evangelista, MD is a pulmonologist in Livonia, MI. Dr. Evangelista completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Excel Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Evangelista is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- UCSD Healthcare, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evangelista?
I would recommend this Dr. because he is warm and kind he pulls out of you what needs to be taken care of ......he listens and if there is any concern on either part he's the kind of Dr. that will not give up he wants to know why just as much as you.bed side manner great never rushes,never in a hurry ,your time with him is you time.Very personable and puts you at ease. Our family is so grateful for him an the treatment he gave our Mom. Thank you Dr. J
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jose Evangelista, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evangelista's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evangelista accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evangelista frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Cough, and Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis.
Dr. Evangelista's office is located at 10475 Farmington Rd, Livonia, MI 48150. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest
Excel Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Avanti Home Health Care31215 Novi Rd, Novi, MI 48377 (248) 626-0470