Dr. Jose Campos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Campos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jose Campos, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Pompton Plains, NJ. Dr. Campos completed a residency at Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - West Facility. He currently practices at Jersey Integrative Health & Wellness PC. Dr. Campos is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - West Facility, Residency Hospital — 2011
- St. Vincent's Catholic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Seton Hall University, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Medicine & Dentistry Of N.J., Medical School — 2007
- New York University School Of Medicine/Nyu Hospital Center, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campos?
Saw Dr. Campos after an injury sidelined me. He's very compassionate, understanding and helpful. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campos frequently treats Back Pain, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Joint Drainage.
Dr. Campos' office is located at 901 State Rt 23 Ste 2, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Campos speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Campos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.