Dr. Matus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jose Matus, MD is a neurology specialist in Sherman, TX. Dr. Matus completed a residency at Loma Linda University Med Center. He currently practices at Texas Institute for Neurological Disorders and is affiliated with Alliancehealth Durant. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loma Linda University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ucsf Fresno Med Educ Program, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Mariano Galvez De Guatemala, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas Y De La Salud, Medical School
- Veteran`S Administration Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Veteran`S Administration Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Institute for Neurological Disorders
Texas Institute for Neurological Disorders - Sherman (Main Office)321 N Highland Ave Ste 200, Sherman, TX 75092 Existing Patients: (903) 893-5141
Texas Institute for Neurological Disorders - Denison2201 S Austin Ave, Denison, TX 75020 Existing Patients: (903) 893-5141
Texas Institute for Neurological Disorders - McKinney2517 Virginia Pkwy Ste 102, McKinney, TX 75071 Existing Patients: (972) 984-1025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matus?
Dr Matus is very knowledgeable and very caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jose Matus, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matus frequently treats Sleep Disorders, Headache, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Matus' office is located at 321 N Highland Ave Ste 200, Sherman, TX 75092. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matus speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alliancehealth Durant
- Medical City McKinney
- Texoma Medical Center
- Wilson N. Jones Regional Medical Center