Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garcia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jose Garcia, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Garcia completed a residency at Mountainside Hospital. He currently practices at Millennium Physicians Group LLC and is affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Michaels Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Mountainside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- clinical associate prof.of medice U of M, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Freedom Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garcia?
My husband and I waited for 2 years for Dr. Garcia to get approval with UHC, and he would be my only choice in Charlotte County. This Dr. goes above and beyond for his patients and that is a rarity. We appreciate his care and concern and the fact that he REALLY listens to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garcia frequently treats Fever, Headache, and Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA).
Dr. Garcia's office is located at 3067 Tamiami Trl Ste 3, Port Charlotte, FL 33952. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garcia speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Garcia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital