Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huizar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jose Huizar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Huizar completed a residency at Metrowest Med Ctr. He currently practices at Department of Veteran Affairs and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huizar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- SUNY-Upstate Med U, Fellowship Hospital
- Metrowest Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Metrowest Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1999
- U Anahuac Sch Med, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huizar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Huizar frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Chest Pain Evaluation, and Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test.
Dr. Huizar's office is located at 1201 Broad Rock Blvd, Richmond, VA 23224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huizar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center