Click here to compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists.
Dr. Jose Dones-Vazquez, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Brownsville, TX. Dr. Dones-Vazquez completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Avila Pain and Wellness and is affiliated with Cornerstone Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dones-Vazquez is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pr School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dones-Vazquez?
I had surgery with another Nuero Surgeon in the Valley which basically left me worse then before surgery. Dr. Dones helped me reach a satisfactory quality of life that I didn't think I'd ever reach again. Also felt comfortable since he is also a veteran.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dones-Vazquez frequently treats Cranial Neurosurgery and Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Dones-Vazquez's office is located at 5700 N Expressway Ste 301, Brownsville, TX 78526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dones-Vazquez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cornerstone Regional Hospital
- Doctors Hospital At Renaissance
- Knapp Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center - Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center - Harlingen