Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 842-3724.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Jose Soto, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Jose Soto, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Soto completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soto is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
Nomc Interventional Cardiolog
Nomc Interventional Cardiolog10310 The Grove Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70836 Call
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Fac Med U del Valle, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soto?
- Ochsner Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Soto has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jose Soto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Soto's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soto frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Soto's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soto speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.