Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lima accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jose Lima, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Lima completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson U. He currently practices at Metro Ear Nose & Throat Group and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lima is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Thomas Jefferson U, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Morristown Meml, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1974
- U Fed Rio de Janeiro Fac Med, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metro Ear Nose & Throat Group
Sound Health Services10004 Kennerly Rd Ste 183B, Saint Louis, MO 63128 Existing Patients: (314) 843-8400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lima?
I have been seeing Dr Lima since I was 7 yrs old. He is amazing. He takes his time to listen to your concerns and is very comforting. I wouldn't go to any other ENT. He is easy to get an apt with, runs on time (mostly - emergencies do come up from time to time).
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lima frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Lima's office is located at 10004 Kennerly Rd Ste 183B, Saint Louis, MO 63128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lima speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lima has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South