Dr. Jose Canedo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Canedo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jose Canedo, MD is a neurology specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Canedo completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at COLUMBUS REGIONAL HEALTHCARE SYS and is affiliated with St. Francis - Emory Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of North Carolina Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbus Regional Healthcare Sys
Columbus Regional Healthcare Sys705 17th St Ste 401, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 571-0121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Canedo?
His office and staff took the time to try to help me after a massive car accident. I found them to be very helpful, professional, and attentive.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Canedo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Canedo frequently treats Epilepsy, Headache, and Neurocritical Care Disorders.
Dr. Canedo's office is located at 705 17th St Ste 401, Columbus, GA 31901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Canedo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare