Dr. Alemparte has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jose Alemparte, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Alemparte completed a residency at Woodland Hosp Brooklyn. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Center and is affiliated with Baptist Health - Fort Smith. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alemparte is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Long Island Coll Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Woodland Hosp Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Woodland Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Woodland Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- U Santo Domingo, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Heart Center
Arkansas Heart Center4200 Jenny Lind Rd Ste A, Fort Smith, AR 72901 Existing Patients: (479) 484-1010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alemparte?
Very nice physician. He takes time to listen to the patient concerns and answers all your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alemparte accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alemparte frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Alemparte's office is located at 4200 Jenny Lind Rd Ste A, Fort Smith, AR 72901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health - Fort Smith