Call (305) 306-6212 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jorge Montilla, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Montilla completed a residency at AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center-City Division. He currently practices at Miami International Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Montilla is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cooper University Hospital/Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center-City Division, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Miami International Cardiology Consultants
Kendall11760 Sw 40th St Ste 352, Miami, FL 33175 Existing Patients: (305) 306-6212
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Montilla?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Montilla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jorge Montilla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Montilla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Montilla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Montilla frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Chest Pain, and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Montilla's office is located at 11760 Sw 40th St Ste 352, Miami, FL 33175. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Montilla speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Mercy Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center