Call (253) 366-5859 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jorge Chaves, MD
Dr. Jorge Chaves, MD is a oncology specialist in Tacoma, WA. He currently practices at NW Medical Specialties and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaves is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaves?
Dr. Chaves is my oncologist. He explains things very well, listens and answers all your questions.
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chaves has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jorge Chaves, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaves' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaves accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaves frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Chaves' office is located at 1624 S I St Ste 305, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
NW Medical Specialties
Tacoma1624 S I St Ste 305, Tacoma, WA 98405