Dr. Jorge Saucedo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saucedo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jorge Saucedo, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Saucedo completed a residency at Instituto Nacional De Nutricion. He currently practices at Froedtert Heart And Vascular Center and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saucedo is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Instituto Nacional De Nutricion, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Michigan Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Instituto Nacional De Nutricion, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico,Ciudad Universitaria, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Froedtert Heart And Vascular Center
Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 955-6777
Medical College of Wisconsin8701 W WATERTOWN PLANK RD, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 955-6990
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saucedo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saucedo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saucedo frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Saucedo's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saucedo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Saucedo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital