Dr. Jorge Balandrin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Oak Lawn, IL. Dr. Balandrin completed a residency at Christ Hospital & Medical Center. He currently practices at JORGE E BALANDRIN MD and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balandrin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Jorge E Balandrin MD
Jorge E Balandrin MD4700 W 95th St Ste 208, Oak Lawn, IL 60453 Existing Patients: (708) 424-1222
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Med U of Guadalajara, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balandrin?
He is the most caring and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. My wife Linda got Alzheimers while we were retired to Florida for the past 5 years. Last year I moved her to Oak Lawn with her daughter because I could no longer care for her. Dr Balandrin took charge, admitting her to Christ and Palos Community Hospitals when she got pneumonia 3 times to cure the pneumonia and regulate her meds. The last time she was admitted she was placed in hospice. Dr visited her everyday and was so consoling.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital