Dr. Jorge Reyes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reyes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jorge Reyes, MD is a general surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Reyes completed a residency at Lincoln Hospital Ny Med College. He currently practices at Seattle Children's Hospital and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reyes is board certified in General Surgery.
- Presby University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Lincoln Hospital Ny Med College, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Lincoln Hospital Ny Med College, Internship Hospital — 1984
- New Eng Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Universidade Federal De Minas Gerais, Faculdade De Medicina, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Seattle Children's Hospital4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (206) 987-1800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reyes?
Dr. Reyes proceeded my surgery as a living donor for liver transplant. He was very humanized and understandable to my need. I felt so fortunate that he was able to follow up with my baby as well at Seattle children's. He is like an angel for or family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reyes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reyes frequently treats Liver Transplant, Intestinal and Multivisceral Transplant, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Reyes' office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reyes speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Reyes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Medical Center - Montlake