Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jorge Garcia-Gregory, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Garcia-Gregory completed a residency at Meth Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants/Houston and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garcia-Gregory is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Texas Heart Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Meth Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- St Lukes Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Assumption College, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Consultants/Houston6624 Fannin St Ste 1990, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 796-2668
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garcia-Gregory?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garcia-Gregory frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Garcia-Gregory's office is located at 6624 Fannin St Ste 1990, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garcia-Gregory has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital