Dr. Jordan Jacobs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jacobs' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jordan Jacobs, MD is a trauma surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Jacobs completed a residency at St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobs is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Ryder Trauma Ctr U of Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2009
- Columbia University's Center For The Health Of Urban Minorities, Internship Hospital — 2006
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dignity Health Medical Group
Dignity Health Medical Group - Surgical Specialties - St. Joseph's500 W Thomas Rd Ste 400, Phoenix, AZ 85013 Existing Patients: (602) 406-3874
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobs?
Dr Jacob's is a very sincere, compassionate doctor. He literally saved my life, and is one of the most genuine doctors I have ever had treat me
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jacobs frequently treats Wound Repair, Traumatic Brain Injury, and Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision.
Dr. Jacobs' office is located at 500 W Thomas Rd Ste 400, Phoenix, AZ 85013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacobs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center