Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD
Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD is
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Montefiore Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Washington University St Louis, Medical School — 1985
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1981
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Locals (any local)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- MVP Health Care
- Optima Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, French, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Mandarin, Polish, Russian, Spanish
Compare with other Dermatologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zuckerman?
I have been to many Dermatologists and this office was the first one where I truly felt like I could get my questions answered and get the help I needed. The staff is extremely friendly and Dr. Zuckerman took his time and put my mind at ease. He answered all my questions about my skin conditions and his treatments really worked! I have recommended Dr. Zuckerman to my friends and family and they have all been happy with the excellent care they were given. So lucky to have found him!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Zuckerman's profile.
Dr. Zuckerman in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Zuckerman frequently treats the following conditions: Acne, Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) and Seborrheic Dermatitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Zuckerman's office is located at 2383 Bell Blvd Bayside, NY 11360. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Zuckerman is able to speak Chinese, French, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Mandarin, Polish, Russian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zuckerman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and Mount Sinai Queens.
Yes, Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD holds board certification in Dermatology.
Dr. Jordan Zuckerman, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- North Shore University Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Queens
Bayside Podiatry Associates
The Dermatology Center2383 Bell Blvd, Bayside, NY 11360 (718) 423-0200