Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edwards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jordan Edwards, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Beaverton, OR. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Virginia Mason Medical Center. He currently practices at Legacy Medical Group-Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Legacy Medical Group-Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Legacy Medical Group-Orthopedics and Sports Medicine1960 Nw 167th Pl Ste 200, Beaverton, OR 97006 Existing Patients: (503) 672-6080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
Very patient and non-judgmental. Even asks questions to get to know you - many docs are too consumed with their clinical responsibilities. Parking is awesome and the staff is competent and happy to be at work! Getting an appointment is super easy which I like and t hey're flexible. A great clinic.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edwards frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test and Meniscus Surgery.
Dr. Edwards' office is located at 1960 Nw 167th Pl Ste 200, Beaverton, OR 97006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Edwards has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.