Dr. Joon Park, MD is a allergy specialist in Middletown, NY. Dr. Park completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates - Middletown and is affiliated with Garnet Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Park is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
ENT and Allergy Associates - Middletown
ENT and Allergy Associates - Middletown75 Crystal Run Rd Ste 220, Middletown, NY 10941 Existing Patients: (845) 467-6998
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 2006
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
He is a very bright and friendly doctor. He communicates well and takes time to listen to your questions and I never feel like he's "herding us through like cattle". He is up to date on the most current research based practices. Glad I found him - I have been suffering for years with allergies. I am finally getting some relief. I highly recommend Dr Parks.
- Garnet Health Medical Center