Dr. Joon Bang, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Bang completed a residency at Brooklyn Meth Hosp. He currently practices at Joon J Bang MD Parkside Medical and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Joon J Bang MD Parkside Medical
Joon J Bang, MD200 Prospect Park W Ste 1r, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Existing Patients: (718) 768-1264
- Brooklyn Meth Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Coll Med Seoul Natl U, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bang?
Dr.Bang was the best doctor that I have ever gone to. He is professional, yet very kind & caring. To me this man right on target with my diagnosis. Several doctors I had seen previously had no clue what was wrong with me. After a few tests Dr.Bang knew everything! His initial diagnosis was correct before I even had the tests. The man is incredible.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital