Dr. Jongwook Ham, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Elgin, IL. Dr. Ham completed a residency at State University Of Ny Buffalo School Of Med. He currently practices at Associates ENT Head Neck Sgy and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ham is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Associates ENT Head Neck Sgy
Associates in Ear Nose & Throat and Head & Neck Surgery2050 Larkin Ave Ste 102, Elgin, IL 60123 Existing Patients: (847) 742-7458
- Cornell Weill/NY Presby Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- State University Of Ny Buffalo School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke'S Med Center Chicago Il, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ham?
Dr. Ham did my thyroid surgery. He is a great doctor, explains everything in detail. I would highly recommend him
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates