Dr. Ban has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jong-Wook Ban, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Centralia, WA. Dr. Ban completed a residency at Northshore University Healthsystem & John H. Stroger Hospital Of Cook County. He currently practices at Providence Health and Services and is affiliated with Providence Centralia Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northshore University Healthsystem & John H. Stroger Hospital Of Cook County, Residency Hospital
- Chung-Ang University, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Health and Services
Centralia Internal Medicine1010 S Scheuber Rd, Centralia, WA 98531 Existing Patients: (360) 827-7966
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ban?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ban accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ban frequently treats Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, Nail and Nail Bed Infection, and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Ban's office is located at 1010 S Scheuber Rd, Centralia, WA 98531. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ban speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Centralia Hospital