Click here to compare with other Pediatric Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Jonelle Grant, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in New Carrollton, MD. Dr. Grant completed a residency at St Josephs Regional Medical Center. She currently practices at Children's Choice Pediatric Dentistry and is affiliated with Children's National Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Josephs Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of North Carolina / School of Dentistry, Medical School
- Duke University, Undergraduate School
- University Of North Carolina School Of Global Health, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Scion Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grant?
Best practice for children I have every been to!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grant frequently treats Autism, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth.
Dr. Grant's office is located at 8500 Annapolis Rd Ste 213, New Carrollton, MD 20784. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grant has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's National Hospital