Dr. Jonathon Geisinger, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Geisinger completed a residency at Beaumont Health System, MI. He currently practices at Orthopedic Institute, Sioux Falls, SD and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Twin Cities Spine & Scoliosis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Twin Cities Spine Center - Pediatric & Adult Spine Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Beaumont Health System, MI, Residency Hospital — 2017
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Cypress Benefit Administrators
- DakotaCare Administrative Services, Inc (DAS)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Indian Health Service
- Meritain Health
- Midlands Choice
- Sanford Health Plan
- Veterans Choice Program
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geisinger?
I’ve been to see Dr Geisinger twice and I’m scheduled for disc surgery soon. He explained the procedure I am having done and answered all my questions. I’m nervous about the surgery, but am looking forward to not having anymore pain! When leaving the office visit this last time, I am confident in Dr Geisinger fixing my issue!
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota
- Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Brookings Health System
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital