Dr. Rynning has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathon Rynning, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Rynning completed a residency at Medical Center Of Louisiana At N O. He currently practices at Jefferson Psychiatric Assocs and is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical Center Of Louisiana At N O, Residency Hospital
- Medical Center Of Louisiana At N O, Internship Hospital
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- University Of Arkansas, Little Rock, Undergraduate School
- University Of Chicago, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jefferson Psychiatric Assocs
Metairie Office3340 Severn Ave Ste 206, Metairie, LA 70002 Existing Patients: (504) 889-1448
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rynning?
Dr Rynning is compassionate and honest. I appreciate his straightforward nature. Hands down the best psych doctor I’ve seen. He’s personable and I feel very comfortable with him. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathon Rynning, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rynning's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rynning accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rynning frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Rynning's office is located at 3340 Severn Ave Ste 206, Metairie, LA 70002. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Jefferson General Hospital