Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baldwin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jonathon Baldwin, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Bowling Green, KY. Dr. Baldwin completed a residency at Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, S.C.. He currently practices at Allergy Care of Bowling Green and is affiliated with Tristar Greenview Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baldwin is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital
- Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, S.C., Residency Hospital
- Greenville Hospital System, Greenville, S.C., Internship Hospital
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 1980
- BEREA COLLEGE, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American General
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baldwin?
Great Doctor Really wants to help patient and does not seemed rushed like so many physicians.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baldwin frequently treats Patch Testing, Blood Allergy Testing, and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Baldwin's office is located at 1724 Rockingham Ave Ste 101, Bowling Green, KY 42104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baldwin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tristar Greenview Regional Hospital
Allergy Care of Bowling Green
Allergy Care of Bowling Green1724 Rockingham Ave Ste 101, Bowling Green, KY 42104 (270) 842-7588