Dr. Benjamin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Benjamin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Wantagh, NY. Dr. Benjamin completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at South Shore Eye Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benjamin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- SUNY Brooklyn Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Long Island Jewish-Hillside, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benjamin?
Dr. Benjamin is an awesome Ophthalmologist. He is very knowledgeable, explains everything, answers all of my questions and always helps to improve my vision. I have been using him for over 20 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan Benjamin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benjamin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benjamin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benjamin frequently treats Stye, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Chalazion.
Dr. Benjamin's office is located at 2185 Wantagh Ave, Wantagh, NY 11793. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.