Dr. Jonathan Tye, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Covina, CA. Dr. Tye completed a residency at Chgo Med Sch. He currently practices at CITRUS VALLEY HEALTH PARTNERS and is affiliated with Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tye is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Citrus Valley Health Partners
Citrus Valley Medical Center210 W San Bernardino Rd, Covina, CA 91723 (626) 960-6588
Kenneth Tye & Jonathan Cardiology & Internal Medicine1250 S Sunset Ave Ste 202, West Covina, CA 91790 (626) 960-6580
- Case Western Reserve University, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Chgo Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Taipei Medical University, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tye?
Dr Tye is an excellent cardiologist. My husband just love him . He has the knowledge & expertise but his office staff sucks. They don’t have a clue of what customer service entails. This is most important in a doctor’s office. They are rude & obnoxious both face to face & on the phone. If they only listen and not brush off the call, things willbe done correctly, without the patient having to go back & forth to the office. Mind you this is a post stroke patient , going out , when this patient , my husband is supposed to stay home due to this pandemic . Dr. Tye , or office manager, pls impose strict customer service, after all , your staff are dealing with patients . I would give Dr Tye a 5 star for his expertise.
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus