Dr. Jonathan Safren, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Safren's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Safren, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Safren completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Indianapolis Office and is affiliated with Carroll Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Safren is board certified in Cardiology.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1981
- Universiyt Of Arkansas, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Indianapolis Office1481 W 10th St, Indianapolis, IN 46202 Existing Patients: (317) 554-0000
- 2 193 Stoner Ave Ste 340, Westminster, MD 21157 Existing Patients: (410) 871-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Safren?
I met Dr. Safren in the Emergency Room at Frederick Memorial. After, reading an x-ray of my chest the hospitalist wanted to diagnosis me with Congestive Heart Failure, Dr. Safren re-read the x-ray and told the hospitalist that I didn't have CHF it was the way I was sitting when they took the x-rays. I have been trying to find Dr. Safren in Frederick but apparently he doesn't have an office here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Safren accepts your insurance.
Dr. Safren frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Coronary Angiogram, and Stress Test.
Dr. Safren's office is located at 1481 W 10th St, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Safren has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Union Hospital Of Cecil County
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health