Dr. Zager has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Zager, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Zager completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Moffitt Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zager is board certified in General Surgery.
- M D Anderson Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Meml Sloan Kettering Canc Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Medical School — 1997
- University of Massachusetts, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zager?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zager accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zager frequently treats Wound Repair, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Zager's office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moffitt Cancer Center