Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jonathan Rubins, MD is a hematology specialist in Canandaigua, NY. Dr. Rubins completed a residency at Rochester Genl Hosp. He currently practices at F. F. Thompson Hospital. Dr. Rubins is board certified in Hematology.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Rochester Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Victoria Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Victoria Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Dalhousie University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
F. F. Thompson Hospital350 Parrish St, Canandaigua, NY 14424 Existing Patients: (716) 396-6110
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rubins frequently treats Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, and Ovarian Cancer.
Dr. Rubins' office is located at 350 Parrish St, Canandaigua, NY 14424. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.