Dr. Sande has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Sande, MD is a hematology specialist in Sandstone, MN. Dr. Sande completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. and is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sande is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 705 Lundorff Dr, Sandstone, MN 55072 Existing Patients: (320) 245-5800
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sande?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sande accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sande frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Myeloproliferative Disorders, and Anemia.
Dr. Sande's office is located at 705 Lundorff Dr, Sandstone, MN 55072. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center
- Essential Health-Moose Lake