Call (907) 931-5081 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jonathan McDonagh, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. McDonagh completed a residency at University of Washington School of Medicine | University of Washington School of Medicine. He currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDonagh is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Medical Center | University of Michigan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Washington School of Medicine | University of Washington School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- U WA, Internship Hospital
- University Of Vermont College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart Institute
Alaska Heart Institute3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5081
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonagh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McDonagh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan McDonagh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDonagh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDonagh accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDonagh frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. McDonagh's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center