Dr. Jonathan Pritt, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Pritt completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at The Orthopaedic Institute and is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pritt is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The Orthopaedic Institute
Gainesville4500 Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL 32607 (352) 336-6000
- Steadman Hawkins Clinic of the Carolinas, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pritt?
Dr. Pritt was amazing. Initially there was a hold up and confusion with some records sent by my dad’s previous doctors. He was very patient and worked with his assistant to get the correct records and figure out the true diagnosis and explained it thoroughly. He also did not push surgery. He gave a steroid injection to the shoulder which helped my dad immediately. We were so thankful for Dr. Pritt for taking that extra time with us.
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital