Dr. Ploudre has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Ploudre, MD is a family medicine specialist in Mount Vernon, WA. Dr. Ploudre completed a residency at Tacoma Family Medicine. He currently practices at North Cascade Family Physicians and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tacoma Family Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2005
- East Tennessee State University/James H Quillen College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Peace Corps Volunteer, Samoa, Other Education — 1998
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ploudre?
Dr. Ploudre started out as our oldest daughter’s pediatrician 11 years ago. He has grown to be our family doctor for our immediate and extended family because of his excellence in all aspects of treating us. Dr. Ploudre is unparalleled in his bedside manor, follow through and care for his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ploudre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ploudre frequently treats Skin Screenings, Drug Allergy Testing, and Worker's Compensation Evaluations.
Dr. Ploudre's office is located at 2116 E Section St, Mount Vernon, WA 98274. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ploudre speaks Samoan, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Skagit Valley Hospital
North Cascade Family Physicians
North Cascade Family Physicians2116 E Section St, Mount Vernon, WA 98274 (360) 428-1700