Dr. Giurintano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Giurintano, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Giurintano completed a residency at University Of Tennessee Health Science Center. He currently practices at MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Giurintano is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Of California Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 2017
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center, Internship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Department of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 844-6733
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giurintano?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan Giurintano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Giurintano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Giurintano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Giurintano frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Giurintano's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Bldg Nw Fl Gorman, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center