Dr. Jonathan Opraseuth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Opraseuth's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Opraseuth, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Opraseuth completed a residency at Brigham & Womans Hosp-Harvard U. He currently practices at South Shore Hospital and is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham & Womans Hosp-Harvard U, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School
- Emory University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Shore Hospital55 Fogg Rd, South Weymouth, MA 02190 Existing Patients: (781) 624-6059
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Opraseuth?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Opraseuth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Opraseuth frequently treats Vascular Disease, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Opraseuth's office is located at 55 Fogg Rd, South Weymouth, MA 02190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Opraseuth speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Opraseuth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cambridge Health Alliance