Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Jonathan Kruh, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Elmhurst, NY. Dr. Kruh completed a residency at New York Medical College. He currently practices at Comprehensive Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kruh is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Boston Eye Group, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Massachusetts Eye Research & Surgery Insitution, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Ophthalmology8305 GRAND AVE, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Existing Patients: (718) 429-0300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kruh?
You could not find a better ophthalmologist. He is highly skilled and knowledgeable with an excellent team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kruh frequently treats Pterygium, Pterygium Surgery, and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Kruh's office is located at 8305 GRAND AVE, Elmhurst, NY 11373. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kruh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kruh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital