Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 878-6068.
Dr. Jonathan Tobis, MD
New Patient(310) 878-6068
Dr. Jonathan Tobis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Tobis completed a residency at U Calif Irvine Med Ctr. He currently practices at Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tobis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 630, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 878-6068
- U Calif Irvine Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Calif Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tobis?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tobis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jonathan Tobis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tobis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tobis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tobis frequently treats Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Tobis' office is located at 100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 630, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Find other locations and directions.